Getting you and your family through everyday issues is just as important as passing federal legislation. Residents of the 12th Congressional District of Michigan can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, please complete the Digital Privacy Waiver below.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual’s case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
Neighborhood Service Center
Click here to get help with any other agency that isn’t listed above.